Venom Rex 602
20" X 9"
17" X 9"
ET -12 (17" Toyota/Chevy/GMC)
ET 12 (17"/20" Ford)
ET 18 (20" Toyota/Chevy/GMC)
Highland Bronze Finish
Flow Forged All Terrain Wheel
2002+ Toyota Tacoma
2002+ Toyota 4Runner
2007+ FJ Cruiser
2007+ Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2007+ GMC Sierra 1500
PCD: 6X139.7 (Toyota/Chevy/GMC)
PCD: 6X135 (Ford)
Offset: ET -12 (17" Toyota/Chevy/GMC)
Offset: ET 12 (17"/20" Ford)
Offset: ET 18 (20" Toyota/Chevy/GMC)
Bore: 87.1 (Ford)
Bore: 106 (Toyota/Chevy/GMC)
Load Rating: 2,645 lbs
The Venomrex VR-602 Finished in Highland Bronze
The Venomrex 602 combines our distinct and innovative design methods with the robust and rugged styling of traditional truck wheels. Our engineers have utilized the design elements to create one of the lightest 17" Flow Forged wheels available. The VR-602 is designed for on and off road use for the the Ford F150 (2009+), the Ford Raptor, the Toyota Tacoma, the Toyota 4Runner, the Toyota FJ Cruiser, the Chevrolet Silverado and the GMC Sierra 1500.
With proper care, professional installation, and an assumption of reasonable use on public roads & highways, Vorsteiner Flow Forged Wheels carry a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer and structural defect. In addition, Vorsteiner offers a full 2-Year cosmetic warranty on the factory painted finish.
All warranty claims will be limited to product repair or replacement at Vorsteiner’s discretion, and does not include reimbursement for any costs associate with labor, shipping, transportation, or loss of use. Claims will only be accepted with a dated proof of purchase and must be processed through the original dealer or distributor where the wheels were purchased and installed. Warranty is only valid to the original purchaser and must have been installed by an Authorized Vorsteiner Dealer.
- Test fit each wheel (front and rear) before mounting and balancing any tires in order to ensure proper fitment to the vehicle as well as for adequate clearance between any brake and/or suspension components. Returns or exchanges will not be approved based on fitment after tires have been mounted to the wheels.
- Observe the tire manufacturer’s suggested tire size based on rim width. Clearance between fenders, fender linings, and suspension components should be checked before mounting opposite side tire. Before the vehicle is released to the customer, the vehicle should be checked for tire interference while on the rack, as well as on the road by driving at slow speeds (up to 10 mph) and turning in both directions at full steering lock.
- All Venomrex wheels are engineered applications specific for use with factory hardware. The use of hub centric rings, spacers, or adaptors to alter the fitment of the wheel is not authorized by Venomrex. When fitted to vehicles not properly validated or approved by our engineers, the installer will be fully responsible for the performance and final outcome.
- Tires should not be inflated in excess of 50 psi in order to seat the tire bead. Please follow the tire manufacturer’s recommended driving pressures before releasing the vehicle to the customer.
- Wheel bolts/lugs should be tightened by hand, in a progressive crisscross pattern, and without the use of air powered or electric impact wrenches. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended torque specifications. All wheels should be fully torqued after the full weight of the vehicle is lowered onto the suspension.
- Please ensure that the vehicle is returned to the installer within 50 – 100 miles of use for a visual inspection, and recheck for proper tire inflation and torque specifications.